20 steps to unlock and install cyanogenmod on Xperia Mini Pro
1. download Android SDK
extract it in you /tmp/ for example
2. Open the Phone application on the Xperia Mini Pro and enter *#06# to obtain the device's IMEI. Save this for later use.
3. Put the device into fastboot mode:
a) Turn off your Sony device
b) Press and hold the Volume Up button, at the same time plug in the micro USB cable which already connected with PC.
c) You should see Blue Color LED light up.
d) You are now in fastboot mode.
4. cd /tmp/adt-bundle-linux-x86_64-20130219/sdk/platform-tools
5. sudo ./fastboot -i 0x0fce getvar version
finished. total time: 0.001s
a) Click the 'continue' button at the bottom of the page.
b) Agree to the 'Are You Sure' and 'Legal Terms' prompts to continue.
c) Enter the first 14 digits of your IMEI.
d) You will receive you unlock boot loader key on your email.
7. In the PC's terminal, enter the following command:
sudo ./fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY
where KEY corresponds to the unlock code you were given.
$ sudo ./fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEYKEYKEY
(bootloader) Unlock phone requested
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001300
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001400
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001500
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001600
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001700
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001800
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001900
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001a00
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001b00
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001c00
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001d00
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001e00
(bootloader) Erasing block 0x00001f00
OKAY [ 10.465s]
finished. total time: 10.465s
8. The Xperia Mini Pro's bootloader should now be unlocked.
9. Download Google Apps
10. Place the CyanogenMod rom .zip file on the root of the SD card.
And also the supplemental Google App package
11. Extract the boot.img from the zip, you will need this file for fastboot.
12. Put the phone into fastboot mode again.
13. Open a terminal and enter the following:
sudo ./fastboot -i 0xfce flash boot boot.img
sudo ./fastboot -i 0xfce reboot
While the device reboots, press the Volume rockers a few times to load recovery.
14. Select backup and restore to create a backup of the current installation on the Xperia Mini Pro.
15. Select the option to wipe data/factory reset.
16. Select Install zip from sdcard.
17. Select Choose zip from sdcard.
18. Select the CyanogenMod file you placed on the sdcard.
19. Install the Google Apps using the same method.
20. Once the installation has finished, return back to the main menu, and select the reboot system now option. The Xperia Mini Pro should now boot into CyanogenMod.